Office for Zero Emission Vehicles grant
The OZEV (Office for Zero Emission Vehicles) grant offers up to £350 off the cost of purchasing & installing an electric vehicle charging point. If you qualify for the grant, we will take care of the claim on your behalf as part of your installation.
Are you eligible for the OZEV grant?
- You must have purchased an OZEV-eligible electric car or plug-in hybrid vehicle from 1st October 2016 onwards.
- You must have private, off-street parking where a charging cable will not cross a pedestrian pavement.
- The charger must be OZEV-approved. (Cornwall Electrical Contractors only use eligible chargers)
- The date of installation should not be more than four months prior to the date of delivery of the electric vehicle or the date you become the registered driver of the vehicle.
- You need to use an OZEV-approved installer
We are always happy to discuss your individual requirements and the most suitable options for you. Contact our friendly team today.
At a glance
OZEV approved installer
Up to £350 off installation cost
We manage the claim on your behalf
Local reliable support team